You Are In Good Hands
Bishops Stortford Osteopath & Physiotherapy is 'home' to Osteopath Vicki Aldridge BSc(Hons) Ost. Med. (qualified 1998), assisted by Osteopaths Celia Crook B.Ost. (qualified 2005) & Andy McGowan B.Ost. (qualified 2007) and Sports Massage Therapist Samantha Reeve (ITEC Level 5 Sports Massage & a Diploma in Sports Therapy). We offer Structural and Cranial Osteopathy, Physiotherapy and Sports/Deep Tissue Massage at this Practice and treat all ages from Newborns to our most Senior Citizens.
It is our aim to provide the highest quality private physical healthcare, combined with the very best service & practice facilities, at competitive prices, in the Herts/Essex area. Our website will hopefully provide you with all the information you need, however, we prefer the personal approach so if you cannot find the information you require on our website please feel free to give us a call.
We are confident that we will have the right person to help you.
Information at a Glance
- Car parking on the premises, solely for the use of our clients.
- All facilities on the ground floor to enable easy access.
- Relaxing reception, where you can wait in comfort for your appointment.
- Reception, fully staffed from 8.30 am to 7.00pm and until 1.00pm on Saturdays.
- Large and airy private practice rooms, where you can talk to your practitioner in total privacy.
- No additional charge for payment by credit cards.
127 Dunmow Road, Bishop's Stortford, Herts, CM23 5HQ
Telephone: 01279 755994
Email: [email protected]
Fax: 01279 755994
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:00pm
Tues: 2:30pm to 6:30pm.
Sat: 9.00am to 1.00pm.
Appointments are made subject to a minimum of 24 hours notice of change or cancellation. If 24 hours notice is not received then the full treatment fee may be payable.
If you need to cancel an appointment outside of office hours we do have answerphones on which you can leave a message, or you can let us know via the 'Contact' form at the bottom of this page.